Thursday, June 21, 2007

News News News

Hello there, just wanted to check in. I've been hard at work building the new studio with my God-father, musician F. G. in Vallejo, CA. This project has been a year in the making. It is nearly complete. I can't wait to record there. It will be very rewarding because so much energy has been put into it. I can't thank him enough for his love, generosity and spirit.

I have a few shows coming up which I am excited about. The Solano County Fair on Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 at 12 & 3pm at the Delta Stage.

I also have the honor of participating as a judge at the Solano Stars! Competition Saturday, July 14th at the Solano County Fair and will be performing one of my original songs there as well. Move over Paula :)

I was nominated in June 2007 for a Musician's Choice Award

USA4real Artists did an honarable mention of me on their website

This year is flying by and I am planning a Fall mini-tour so please stay tuned. There are always a few pans on my griddle.

Amber
xoxo

No comments: