Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy 2008!

It's been a while since my last post so I am just checking in... I have been hard at work with my band "The Hypnosis" preparing for a show in S.F. next week as well as preparing to record my new cd. The studio is about 90% finished with minor software compatablitly issues sneaking up. Why are we expected to upgrade every other month anyway?

That's a topic for a whole other day...

The rain started leaking through my roof but thanks to a little roof tar, it's all good. No big deal.

I wrote a new song that I really like. it's called "Over The Hill". Two older people looked at the title with suspicion????? It's really a positive, uplifting song about the trials and tribulations, et all... So it's for everyone who's trying to make it.

I am excited to finally record some of my now "classic" material. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Also, I am looking forward to Brooke Aved flying in with her band from Live Music Capital, Austin, TX next week for the SF show.

Wheeeeeeeee!

Well that is all for now I suppose. Peace out and much love.

No comments: