Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I wanted to begin the new year by telling you that starting this Thursday and every Thursday after, I will be taking up residency at Downtown Joe's in Napa:

Downtown Joe's Restaurant & Microbrewery
902 Main St
Napa, CA 94559
(707) 258-2337
Get directions

And don't miss me with my band The Hypnosis at a special engagement with Brooke Aved & The Assassins at Beale Street Bar & Grill:

Beale Street Bar & Grill
133 Beale St
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 543-1961
Get directions

Hope to see you there :)

Also, I am always adding new orginal songs to my repotoire so please check out my MP3's and purchase what you like. Thank you so much for being on my mailing list and best wishes for 2008!


-Amber Estrada
www.amberestrada.com
www.reverbnation.com/amberestrada

No comments: