Friday, October 03, 2008

Hi, it's Amber Estrada

Howdy,

I found this amazing PSA set in the future that I would like to share with you. Please pass it on to everyone you know as it deserves to be seen.



Also, just a reminder, my band, "The Hypnosis" and I perform at Downtown Joe's in Napa, CA every Thursday night from 8-11pm and we'd love it if you stopped by to say "hi".



Warning: We are recording our live shows there so your voice could become "immortalized" if you are not careful :)



Also in the news, I have developed a serious crush on my guitarist, Aaron, and we are announcing our formal engagement (wedding set for May 2, 2009). Hooray!



My mother, singer-songwriter, Diana Wallis and I are working on a musical project "Muse Roots" as that is our family name (grandma on mom's side, last name was Muse) and we are writing and recording loads of material together.



I am recording a song for a DVD project set to be marketed to pet lovers (in the studio tomorrow).



I have 3 piano students that are super cute and way talented (ages 6-10) Too young for myspace.....



Finally, last but not least, we would like to welcome new addition Ram Hatley (with two dots over the "a") from New York to The Hypnosis musical family.



Best wishes for all,



-Amber Estrada (no relation to Eric)
http://www.reverbnation.com/amberestrada

www.myspace.com/amberestrada

No comments: