Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Amber Snider News & Shows

Hello and thank you for being a part of our circle of friends and family and allowing our music be a part of your world!

I have some exciting news to share with you...



I am happy to say that Mr. Aaron Snider and I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary next week and we are happily heading out of town :)

On Sat May 8th, please join me in Vacaville for the first Wine Stroll this year. I hear they are even having a car show! It's all taking place in Town Square and along Main, Merchant and Parker Streets (please check www.ambersnider.com for my showtime next week).

Next, our dear friend, Brooke Aved will be arriving in Napa on Weds. May 19th. Currently based in Austin, Texas, Napa Valley Singer-Songwriter, Brooke Aved will perform a very special concert in Napa at Silo's Music Club with friends Steve Siders, Eddy Mac & Myself. Expect a wonderful evening of original Folk/Rock & Adult Contemporary music. Seating is very limited - please RSVP/Purchase event tickets for by calling 707-251-5833 or online at Silo's Music Club. $10

The Amber Snider Band has been recording, reheasring and will be playing a few shows coming up. We will keep you posted.

Finally, it's offiical! I have released a 3rd CD Still Dreamin' available now through ReverbNation or my website. You can preview entire tracks and either download songs/Ringtones or order a physical cd (8 new tracks + 5 re-releases). This project is dear to my heart because I got to collaborate with some really great people! My parents, Steve & Diana Wallis (aka The Pine Dogz) & Jef Madnik to name a few!

Best wishes always,


Amber Snider

xoxo

No comments: