Monday, May 07, 2012

Latest News

I Have A New Website!

I redesigned my website based on a picture taken on a perfect day in the Napa Valley.

Surrounded by vineyards in a field of mustard, I played my guitar while my good friend, Alexa Hatley snapped a few photos of the gorgeous landscape (I'm so NOT talking about me). Because mustard is popping up everywhere this time of year, this new look perfectly represents this seasonal change.

Please let me know what you think of the new look and of course if there are any website issues. Your feedback is very appreciated!

We have a few upcoming shows, a new article, and my band and I our finishing up some amazing tracks with audio engineer, Gawain Matthews and I highly recommend his Bay Area studio. As well as maintaining a busy studio schedule, he currently plays guitar with Grammy-winning world music and jam-band legend Mickey Hart. Gawain's original compositions have been featured frequently on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance" and "American Idol". He's amazing! 


Thanks and be well,
Amber
xoxo

No comments: