Monday, December 09, 2013

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

We are nearing the end of 2013 and I am once again looking back at my year as a whole to reflect on the many moments I have been blessed to have received. I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my life and many of whom I do not express my love for enough. To all of you, my friends and family, I want to tell you now how amazing you are :) I HEART YOU! 

Also I have a roof over my head and food in my belly (too much most times) and I am healthy and get to do what I love most. These wonderful gifts are much more than many others have throughout this planet and I am extremely grateful.

Music for me has been a constant force in my life. A living, breathing entity that has at times taken over completely and at other times lay dormant and sleeping like a dragon in the night. Because there are always so many things to do in my day to day life, I don't allow myself to simply be... well... simple. To create great music it takes living in the moment and capturing that moment only. I must remember that as my super-virgo-multitasking-must-do everything all at once right now persona kicks in. Bruce Lee said it best when he said "I do not fear the man who does 10,000 kicks once I fear the man who does 1 kick 10,000 times." I believing he was telling me to practice more.


Ahhhhh consistency, my old friend and nemesis. I suppose I am already listing my resolutions for next year (wait I wonder what mine from last year were?). Since I don't remember, all I can do is make a rough guesstimate..... Probably, make more music, finish video projects, exercise more, eat better, lose a few lbs,  make more dough... same ole' same ole :) 

I know I want to give back more next year though and to do so in 2014 I am pairing up with some other singer-songwriters to put on a few concerts benefiting some of our favorite charities. Chickapalooza 2014! More on this later as we get exact dates and locations. 


New Releases

I have released 2 new singles - Should've Known Better & Let's Make Christmas. 
You may remember I put together a video for the Christmas song and posted in on Christmas last year. You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0G3GRrXXy9Q7s23c1PUTkr5qncwLsFQv&v=X04oOS5CWmA

You can download my new tunes at my store: http://ambersnider.com/store.html



Photos of DisneylandLast but not least, I want to share some pics from my hubby, Aaron and my recent trip to Disneyland. We had a blast! You can see them all here (on FB scroll through each photo to read commentary): https://www.facebook.com/amberlynnsnider/media_set?set=a.10151845375896989&type=1 



Happy Holidays, Everyone! - Amber

No comments: