Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Awoke From My Dream Last Night

In my dream, I was asked to perform at a large music festival. There were people as far as he eye could see. The announcer came on and talked a bit about this, that and the other and then he called my name to perform. I tried my guitar but no sound came out. At the same time, my microphone kept slipping down the stand further and further. At this point the MC, his assistant and I all got into heated troubleshooting debates about how to fix the situation (which clearly i was somehow being blamed for). The mics were on capturing the situation and the whole festival could hear us arguing. I asked him to mute the mics to avoid further embarassment but it was too late. I was mortified. This went on for what seemed like forever. My set was almost over and I hadn't even played a single song. I woke up after that feeling very frustrated. What do you think it means?
 - Amber

No comments: